The big O :)
rafting rahong pangalengan

The big O :)


Good morning lovelies!
So...oatmeal- can we talk about it for a minute- I could use some major help with this!

Up until yesterday my breakfast's have been consisting of either: honey nut cheerios w/skim milk or an egg on a whole wheat english muffin and of course my morning cup of joe, which usually puts me around 4-6 POINTS.

Well on Thursday when I found out that I was in danger of losing The Biggest Loser Challenge, my roomate, who I just recently found out used to be a personal trainer- don't ask me why I didn't know this- told me that if I really wanted to lose weight I should be eating oatmeal for breakfast.

Now I wasn't all that suprised to hear this since I've seen a variety of amazing oatmeal creations on many of your blogs, so I decided what the heck, I'd give it a try on Monday morning so I went out and bought this:

Well, I'm on day 2 of eating oatmeal for beakfast, and this morning I actually was plugging my nose and gagging trying to eat it! I'm not even kidding! It's not that I think it really tastes all that bad but there is just something about the texture that makes it nearly unbearable...bleh! See what I mean?


But I am not willing to give up on oatmeal just yet- I think it did curb the hunger that I usually feel around 10:30 or so and I've read that it really helps kick start your metabolism. PLUS- although I'm not ready to completely share until my official weigh in on Thursday- the scale is moving :) !

So I need your help! How can I make this not taste like something that I regurgitated? I'm already eating the flavored kind (maple & brown suger), but what else can I add to make it better? I have been reading about the Oatmeal Cookie- has anyone tried it out? (FYI- the only thing I can't add to my oatmeal is bananas- I'm allergic!)

Let the recipe sharing begin!

rafting rahong pangalengan