Days #251 - #257: Weighing In & Catching Up!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Days #251 - #257: Weighing In & Catching Up!

Hellllllooooo!
Man I've missed you guys! This past week has been one of those crazy busy times where I was lucky to get 5 hours of sleep each night (and this girls needs at LEAST 7)!

But have no fear, I have been doing *fantastically* on all fronts (eating/exercise) and probably have 20 posts worth of stuff to share with you. Seriously- I don't even know where to start!

How about a WEIGH IN? And I am ELATED to announce that for the first time in forever (ok...I may be exaggerating a little) I am BACK to losing!!!

Previous Weigh In: 299lbs
Today's Weigh In: 296lbs

Which makes for a... 3lb loss! :)
Whew! Seriously, I since I hadn't posted a legitimate loss in more than a month I was almost starting to think I would never lose again- it's about breaking down the mental barrier, ya know? And perhaps even MORE exciting is that 296lbs is the lowest weight I can ever remember being in the last 6 years so when I lose even 1 more pound it will be completely NEW territory!

All in all, this brings me to a total weight loss of 56 pounds! Love it :)

And I think I must face the fact that I don't think it's a coincidence that the week that I actually begin to workout again and not just lose weight through nutritional eating alone is the week that I lose weight- ay yay yay. Looks like I will be continuing my gym routine faithfully!

Speaking of gym routine- last Saturday I was scheduled to go to the gym but when some unexpected meetings came up the gym had closed by the time I was free to go. Now, the old me would have just taken that as an opportunity to go home and sit on my bum but instead I asked myself the question that ALWAYS helps motivate me, keep me focused, and making the right decisions which is: "No one is going to make this [healthy] decision for me- I HAVE to make it myself."

Which lead me to getting out one of my old Leslie Sansone DVD's and kick butt with an 3 mile indoor walk! Before starting the DVD I was thinking that it was kind of a waste of time- how good of a workout can a person really get from an "indoor walking" dvd- well....

I got a workout to say the least :)

I have some really exciting (and a tad bit scary) news to share with everyone tomorrow- can't wait!

rafting rahong pangalengan