Days #246 - #250: Exciting Workout News!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Days #246 - #250: Exciting Workout News!

Mmmk I have SO much to tell ya'll! (BTW- Is anyone out there??? Did everyone quit reading on me??? :( Oh well, I know I have some loyal followers out there :)



Alright...where to start!?






So since really working hard to get back on track at the end of July I have basically only been focusing on eating right and not exercising at all. I had began to think that exercise really wasn't what I needed to put all my energy in right now and that because I have so much weight left to lose, I could put it off until I drop another 40lbs or so. Well, looking at my weight loss pattern from the last month and a half- clearly that theory wasn't working so well. And after realizing that I not only need to exercise to lose weight but that it really is a desire of mine to become physically fit, I decided to schedule a lunch with a friend of mine who also happens to be a personal trainer.

I can't lie, the situation was a little awkard since weight loss or exercise has never really been a topic in any of our discussions, but I've really been feeling like I've hit a wall with my fitness knowledge and ideas and need that extra "push." So- we met, we lunched, we chatted about weight loss and exercise, and we decided to make a workout date for that very evening!



I brought her to the local community center gym that I'm currently a member of (but that I will soon have to leave because of how far it is from where I live/work) and while we walked the indoor track she poured out countless pearls of wisdom (that I'm SO excited to share with ya'll throughout this week).



We've decided that because of time & money that neither of us can commit to meeting weekly but that she will instead be giving me gym "homework" and we have committed to at least meeting bi-weekly to evaluate my progress. I really do desire to be crazy fit and I'm willing to put in the work- I just need some guidance and accountability.

So here is my new workout regimin:

* Gym 3x's a week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) w/ 30 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes on the upright bike, and 1 cycle through the circuit equipment (1x per week).

* Beach Castle Body Workout 2x's a week (Mondays & Fridays) at home.



Wondering what the Beach Castle Body Workout is? It's a quick, metabolism-boosting, workout that can be done anywhere that my personal trainer/friend made up that uses mostly your own body weight as resistance and literally takes all of 15 minutes! She does it every day and swears by it :) **This in NO WAY is meant to replace a cardio/strength training routine, but is simply good to supplement it. Interested in trying it out?

Beach Castle Body Workout:



  • 15 shoulder rolls

  • 15 Jumping Jacks

  • 15 seconds of the plank

  • 30 Bicycle crunches

  • 15 Burpees

  • 15 Skydivers

  • 15 lunges (per side)

And there you have it friends! If you aren't sure what any of the above exercises are a quick google search will have the answer at your fingertips!

There have been times throughout my life that I will pretend that I don't want something that I actually really do want just so that no one will feel bad for me for not having it- and being fit is one of those things. I have pretended like I don't care that I can't run or don't have ripped arms or can't wear dresses, sleeveless shirts, or high heels but you know what? I DO CARE. A LOT.

LET IT BE KNOW: I, Tiffany, WANT TO BE RIPPED. I want to be SO super freaking fit. And I WILL GET THERE. I don't care if it takes me another 2 years- I will get there. One day at a time, one good choice at a time.

Mark my words.

How about you? :)


rafting rahong pangalengan