Day #221: Wednesdays are for Weigh Ins- Super Special Edition! :)
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #221: Wednesdays are for Weigh Ins- Super Special Edition! :)

Morning darlings!

Thanks for all of your encouraging words on yesterday's post- I really needed to hear that other people believe I can achieve my goal and not just me :) So basically... you rock!

I used to do my weekly weigh ins on Sundays (but mostly because that was when a group that I was doing my Biggest Loser competition was having their weigh ins) but I've now decided to weigh-in on Wednesdays! And because today just so happens to be Wednesday... it's time for a weigh in!

It has been a long time since I've posted a weigh in on here and I'm happy to annouce that I'm down 2lbs and even more ELATED to announce that I have officially broken the 300lb mark and have a 2 in front of my weight!!

Previous Weight: 300lbs
Current Weight: 298lbs

I honestly do not remember the last time I looked at the scale and was under 300lbs in the last...7-8ish years? So today is a good day :)

And if my math is correct, I will need to lose an avg of 10 pounds per month in order to make my goal of losing 100lbs in a year- it's going to be tough but I KNOW that I can and WILL do it!

How is everyone else doing on their 2010 goals?

Have a great wednesday ya'll! Today, this girl is all SMILES :)
rafting rahong pangalengan