101 Pounds Ago...
rafting rahong pangalengan

101 Pounds Ago...

101 Pounds Ago...

  • Tying my shoes was difficult.
  • The # of restaurant chairs I couldn't fit in was increasing.
  • I couldn't fly in an airplane without a seat belt extender and having the arm rest up.
  • In search of control, I was being completely controlled by food.
  • I wore size 28 jeans.
  • I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded (and I was 23 years old!)
  • I honestly doubted I would ever weigh under 300 pounds.
  • I was a slave to circumstances, peer pressure, and emotional eating.
  • I dreaded going to amusement parks because I couldn't fit on most of the roller coasters.
  • I couldn't drive past a Starbucks without ordering a 500 calorie drink.
  • I could workout on the elliptical for longer than 10 minutes without feeling like my heart would beat out of my chest.
  • I had never cooked a single vegetable in my life.
  • I was intensely afraid of working out at the gym.
  • I was in denial of how I became obese & even that my weight was a problem.
  • My weight was prohibiting me from fulfilling God's calling on my life.

Today, after losing 101 Pounds...
  • I can tie my shoes with no issue.
  • I can RUN up stairs without getting winded.
  • I know how I became overweight and why/how I will NEVER go back.
  • I have shown myself that I am not destined for diabetes and obesity, but greatness.
  • I have no fear of working out at the gym and have had multiple people there mention my weight loss.
  • I can fly on an airplan without using a seat belt extender.
  • I am in control of food & it no longer has any hold on my life!
  • I can workout on the elliptical for a limitless amount of time & have become an avid spinner.
  • I now wear a size 20 jeans.
  • I can go to a restaurant and fit in any chair.
  • I have NO doubt that I will be in ONEderland one day soon.
  • Starbucks no longer is an addiction of mine & it holds very little appeal.
  • I am FREE from circumstancial or peer pressure in regards to food.
  • I am one of the strongest, most resilient people I know.
  • I regularly eat vegetables & have learned to cook many healthy meals.
  • I KNOW that I am worth it!
This past week I lost another 2 pounds which obviously brought me straight to a 101 pound loss. I have been waiting for a LONG time to reach this goal. As I look back on my journals for the past 6 years or so, every friggin year I would set a goal to lose 100lbs and guess what? I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And guess what? I am SO proud of myself.
rafting rahong pangalengan