Introduce YO-SELF!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Introduce YO-SELF!

Hi friends!

This is going to be a quick one today. A realllll quick one. First off- today was weigh in day!

Previous Weeks Weight: 270lbs
This Weeks Weight: 267lbs
Result: -3lbs!!!
Total Loss: 85lbs!!!

Meaning:
* Only 5 more pounds until a new progress pic!
* Only 15 more pounds until I hit my first major milestone of losing 100lbs!!!!!!!! 

Sweetness.

Anyways, my REAL reason for this quick post is because I have a REQUEST: If you are someone who follows my blog (regardless of how long it's been), please leave a comment on this post introducing yourself to me so that I can begin to follow your journey as well!

There came a point a few months back that the pressure to read and comment on everyone's blogs became too much so I pretty much just stopped following anyone "new" and only continued following those I had been since the very beginning of my journey. Sadly, many of those bloggers have either now fallen off the face of the Earth, made a decision to stop blogging, or for reasons that I'm sure will sound harsh & offend some- I just can't take the whining anymore. Anyways, I would really like to offer mutual support & encouragement to those who have stumbled upon my blog so even just a quick "Hi!" comment will do!

Hope everyone has had a kick bum week and is ready to take on the weekend with fists up ready to fight anything that will try and stand in your way of becoming exactly the person you want to be!

Peace out girl scouts!

I leave ya'll w/ a pic of me and one of my besties from this past weekend- as a staff we went to a bed & breakfast in Ohio for the weekend and we couldn't resist snapping a quick pic in the hot tub as soon as we got to our room!

rafting rahong pangalengan