Day #68: Chili, Pimples, and Sun :)
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #68: Chili, Pimples, and Sun :)

Howdy!

Today I've got a big bunch of randomness for you all- excited? Thought so :)

1st bit of randomness:
Guess what I made last night???? CHILI!!!! Yea, I know- my food pics aren't glamorous but I promise you this chili is AMAZING. Truthfully, I've been wanting to cook some chili for a while now but was a bit intimidated- but after having done it I have no idea why- is there an easier meal to cook in this world? The answer is no.

I wish I had a calorie count for you all but I just started throwing stuff in a pot so I really couldn't even give you a good guestimation- but I know that it is a protein powerhouse! This melting pot included: 2 cans of crushed tomatoes, a package of extra lean ground beef, a can of black beans, red light kidney beans, tons of garlic, 1 tspn of cumin, 1 tblspoon of chili powder and a pinch of salt. I let it cook for about 15 minutes, and viola, I now have lunch for the rest of the week- I can pretty much guarantee that this will become a major staple in my diet from now on :)

2nd bit of randomness:The gym is making me ugly!!!
Hahahah juuuuusut kidding, but I'm convinced that working out is the culprit behind my ever breaking out skin! Seriously, not to sound rude but I have had perfect skin my entire life; sure, I've had a pimple before but never anything that was a big deal. Lately, I've been breaking out wayyy more than I ever have. Don't believe me?Check out that monster on my chin! I've been looking online for any advice I could find about whether working out really causes pimples and if so what to do about it but it's rather inconclusive. Has anyone else noticed that the more you work out the worse your skin gets? I've decided that I'm going to start taking off all of my face makeup before I go to the gym now to see if that makes any difference. Lame!

Final bit of randomness:
IT'S SUNNNYYYYYYY!
I am SOOoOoOooOoOOOOoOoOOoo excited that it looks like the snow is LOOONNNG GONE! Man, having spent my life living in AZ and FL, I have definitely underappreciated the sun- you should have seen me this weekend when it was nothing but blue skies- I was almost skipping down the street! I'm excited to spend lots of time outside this summer running, swimming, and playing volleyball- how can you not want to be outside being active when it's bright and sunny out?

Alright friends, I'm out! Hoping that you all are having a happy and healthy day! :)
rafting rahong pangalengan