Day #63: March Goals!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #63: March Goals!

Good morning you amazing, generous, compassionate, encouraging bloggy buddies!

Thank you SO much for your kind words on yesterday's post- it means more than even I realize to have people that tell me I don't have to put my health on the back burner just because life is crazy. You all rock and when I finally lose 100lbs you all seriously desire like... a dollar each! HAHA

Ok so I'm FINALLY getting around to sharing my MARCH GOALS! For those of you who are new to my blog (*hello!*) I have found setting small, challenging, yet attainable goals for myself KEY to staying motivated to workout harder, eat healthier, and gain confidence- and I just so happen to set those goals monthly!

So... here we go!

Goal #1: Do the elliptical for 25 minutes! My February goal was to do it for 15 minutes and I thought that was a CRAZY goal, but I did it! And I'm definitely thinking the same thing about this goal to but pushing myself farther than I think I can go is what this journey is ALL about.

Goal # 2: Win The Biggest Loser Challenge Round 2! Some of you will remember that I actually won round 1 of this challenge and I'm ready to go for a repeat victory! TBLC is a competition that me and about 20 other people here in PGH do to motivate eachother to lose weight- whoever loses the highest % of body weight during that round wins and gets a wad of mula $$$! This round ends March 31st and I'm going for the green! (Uh..I mean...gold!)

Goal #3: Try 2 new veggies! (I can hear all you veggie die-hards cackling (ahemmm Dawne and Lucy!) :)

Goal #4: Run for 5 minutes straight! I can't lie- this one scares me the most. Maybe I'm more able to do this now than I think I am but I remember when I first started this journey I could barely run for 30 seconds without my lugs feeling like they were going to pop out of my chest...and that wouldn't be a good thing. (BTW- I will most likely cry WHEN I do this) :)

Goal #5: Track food 5x's a week! More on this later

Goal #6: Weigh no more than 305 on March 31st! That number seems just unreal to me at this point but I know I CAN DO IT! Very soon I'm going to stop setting numerical goals but I think this month is the last time- can I lose 10lbs this month??? Yes.


Alright, so there you have it! My goals for March- some are a bit lofty but I will attain them!

Off to work!

Anyone have any really great goals for March?
rafting rahong pangalengan