Day #47: Tuesday Ramblings...
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #47: Tuesday Ramblings...

Heeyyyyyy-
Today I've just got a bunch of random thoughts/updates/ and questions for ya- once again the snow has turned my mind to mush so trying to actually formulate a good post was just out of the question this morning :)

The Challenge:

Well so far I've got quite the collection of sticky notes that I'm keeping in my planner: How is your collection coming along?

Excercise:

That 4th Pitiful Pitfall is definitely trying to bite me in the butt- there is NO way that I can make it to the gym when the weather is like it is here in Pitt and it sucks. Oh well, you've just gotta work with what ya got and I'm just making sure my eating is on point.

Smut:
So this is the 1st season that I've ever actually watched The Bachelor- mainly because the idea of any woman being okay w/ the guy she "wants to spend the rest of his life with" dating (and making out with) 20 other girls just makes me want to punch them all in the face.

But somewhow I got sucked into this season and it's definitely interesting to say the least. Here's where I stand: Jake is cute and well meaning but kind of stupid- granted he is more emotionally aware then 90% of men in the world, but still he's a bit jaded. Between Tenley and Vienna...I've gotta go with Tenley even though I don't think he is quite as interested in her. Oh the important things in life :)


Veggie Amateur:


Ok so I'm about to sound realllllyyyyy naive but I need some advice on how to cook veggies and even more how to make them taste good. So you can steer me in the right direction let me give you some Tiffany-veggie history: I've literally only tried a few veggies in my life and I absolutely no idea how to cook them. I am guessing that I would like them more cooked than hard and crunchy and I would be very suprised if I could just eat any vegetable without putting something else on it to make it taste better. Don't judge- my taste buds just aren't accostumed to them yet :) Here are some of the veggies I've been wanting to try: Asparagus, broccoli, edamame, squash, and that's about all I can think of! lol So- anyone have any sure fire picky eater ways to make veggies taste delish? Teach me your ways! lol


Jazzercise:

I know some of you have asked about whether I ever made it to that jazzercise class- and in case you are a newer follower, a while back I wrote about the opportunity that I had to take a jazzercise class- needless to day, it just never worked out. My evening schedule + the class schedule= impossible. Not that I was too broken hearted- I feel like my time (and money) is better spent at the gym for now anyways.

Alright folks, that's all I've got for you today- move forward today and celebrate the accomplishments (however "insignificant" they may seem) because enough of those and you WILL meet your goals!

Progress:

I'm only 2lbs away from losing 10% of myself- holy crap.

I'm only 4lbs away from my next progress pic and from my February goal!

I'm 19lbs away from being out of the 300's- just so you know, I will be FREAKING out when I see a 2 at the beginning of my weight. I honestly DO NOT REMEMBER the last time I weighed 200 something. Ahhhhh we shall see :)

Peace and Love :)

rafting rahong pangalengan