Checking In :)
rafting rahong pangalengan

Checking In :)

Greetings long lost friends! 

Wow, it's amazing how quickly honeymooning + the Holidays + traveling + adjusting to newly married life can really make time fly by! I really had no intentions of letting 3 months go by without checking in but alas, it's Valentines Day and the last time I checked in it was Halloween...my bad. 

Life Updates: 

Life is good. God is great. My husband is the biggest blessing I've ever known- want proof? Check out his Valentine's gift to me today: 


How stinking cute/creative/amazing is he??? Ah, thank you Jesus for a man that loves You and me more than anything else in this world. 

The past 3 months have been pretty great. We traveled to my hometown of Arizona for Christmas where I discovered how much I love hiking! It's unfortunate that I didn't know that or take advantage of the thousands of trails in AZ when I still lived there. Here's a shot of me in one of my favorite places in all the world: Sedona, Arizona: 

Enough about life in general...

Weight Loss Updates: 

I am currently weighing in at 165lbs (meaning I'm down 7 since my last post) and have lost a grand total of 187lbs. My final goal is to weigh 150lbs so I've only got 15lbs to go! 

I only have time for a quick check in today but I am really really really excited to share with you all some of the aspects of my weight loss journey as of late. Basically my little weight loss world has been turned upside down for the last two months (and no, I don't mean I've been on a two month long pizza binge) but it's changing my way of thinking about food, about weight loss & about myself and I'm excited to share it with you all as I've got to believe there has got to be some others out there who have struggled with the same thoughts and patterns as I have. 

Hope all is well with everyone & that you're living your free~est! 

- Tiffany 




rafting rahong pangalengan