Day #9: Mission Accomplished!!!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #9: Mission Accomplished!!!


Guess what???

The results are in from The Biggest Loser Challenge Round 1 and.....

I WON!!!

I know many of you have just recently began following me so just to clue you in- The Biggest Loser Challenge is a competition comprised of roughly 20 people who are all doing their best to lose as much weight as possible in 3 months- the person who loses the highest percentage of body weight at the ends wins a gold medal and the prize money! I wrote a few weeks ago about how this little twiggy girl was probably going to end up winning because she is already rather thin and lost 10lbs but apparently the Holiday season wasn't too kind to her scale and well...I won!!!! :)

Obviously it is cool to win anything but I am super excited because I was planning on using the prize money ($220) to buy a new digital camera if I won and now I can! Yay! I can finally start doing progress pics! :)

I do however have some not so fun news- I broke my back.

Ok, I didn't really- but it seriously feels like it! This morning some friends from church and I were out shoveling some snow and while I was shoveling I felt some sort of sharp pain in my back happen suddenly and I've been hurtin' ever since. It's times like these that I'm thankful I didn't use up all my vicodin from when I had my wisdom teeth out a month or so ago :) haha

So needless to say I won't be excercising at all today and that's NOT good- I was kind of couting on working out to be saving grace for the scale this week but that's not going to be happening.

I'm really not sure how tomorrow's weigh in is going to go- I only was able to excercise 3 times this week, my eating wasn't as stellar as it could have been (it was pretty good though), and it's that time of the month. Oh well, I guess as long as I don't see a huge gain I'll be ok but I was secretly hoping for a 3lbs loss tomorrow to put me at an even 20lbs lost. I guess we'll see what happens!

Hope you all are having a relaxing and WARM weekend!
rafting rahong pangalengan