Day #10: Weigh In... Short-n-sweet!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #10: Weigh In... Short-n-sweet!

I've gotta start out by saying I had no clude I would freak so many of you out by saying that I broke my back! hahahaha- My BAD! :)

This is going to be short-n- sweet because I'm running late~ Sundays are always crazy for me!

Ok so as you all know, today was weigh in day and let's just say it was a good thing I had salads every day for lunch and started working out this week because otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten the little gift from the scale that I did this morning...a 2lb loss! :)

I'm guessing that I could have had a 5lb loss if it wasn't that time of the month and if I hadn't eaten so horribly yesterday (more about that tomorrow) but hey- I'll take the 2lbs! And you know what that means??? I am almost 1/5 of the way to my goal!!! Swwweeeetness.

As far as my back injury...well let's just say last night was NOT good- there were moments where I almost puked because of the pain and was up most of the night but I'm feeling a bit better today and I've had lots of people praying for me so I expect to be feeling 100% very soon!

I hope that you are all having a great weekend and are staying warm!

Peace and Love!
rafting rahong pangalengan