Day #16: A Peanut for a Stomach....
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #16: A Peanut for a Stomach....

Lo siento for the late post amigos!

I'm elated to say that after 7 days my fast is officially over! And interestingly enough, when I stepped on the scale this morning I saw that I was down 7lbs. I'm obviously not counting that as real weight lost but it is my goal to remain at the same weight at my next weigh in (next Sunday) and if I do that means I will have successfully lost a total of 26lbs! But even if I do see a few pounds gained back next week it will be ok- that was my choice and it was worth the sacrifice.

Tomorrow I'm going to share about some of the things that I learned while fasting so be excited! :)

Here is a pic of my wonderfully amazing lunch from today- Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo from Olive Garden... needless to say I was full after about 5 bites but I uh...made it work! :)
Tomorrow I'll be whipping up some Tuna Salad for my lunches next week and I'll also be trying out the brussel sprouts that I bought today at Trader Joe's- I'm a little nervous about the sprouts but I've gotta achieve those January goals!

Peace-n-love!
rafting rahong pangalengan