You are almost halfway through this journey of losing 100lbs in a year and you have made some truly great progress thus far...
- Lost 50lbs
- Overcome your fear of going to the gym
- Learned what it means to eat in a balanced and healthy way
- Proven to yourself that you CAN lose weight
- Figured out some of the things that trigger you into eating unnecessarily
- Worked yourself into doing 30 minutes on the elliptical
- Made some great bloggy friends
Those are things to be celebrated and proud of, you are well on your way to living the life that you deserve and taking control of the things that were manipulated by situations and other people in the past.
However, the truth of the matter is: you aren't giving this your all.
I know that because you are more comfortable with yourself now and have proven that you can lose weight that the need to do it doesn't feel as immediate but the truth is- YOU ARE STILL ALMOST 300LBS and THAT is NOT what you deserve or want!
You deserve more than to be a victim to circumstances or habit, you deserve to live the healthiest life possible, and you deserve to have all your dreams and desires not hindered because of this stupid thing.
You know your own strength, you know your destiny, and you KNOW that God will be with you every step of the way to help make this a reality- DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT!
YOU CAN DO THIS! You HAVE done it already!
Be fabulous, strong, and healthy- LIVE the life that YOU desire!
As this second half of the journey approaches, I challenge you to give this E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. you have- which looks something like:
- Eating food that is healthy and fuels your body in a way that you will be happy with the physical results of your choices.
- Not depriving yourself of something that you really want but eating in in proper proportion and in balance of what else you have eaten that day.
- Push my body to do things I don't currently believe it can with exercise!
- Not be negatively influenced to eat things I have not planned on eating (or know is healthy) just because: I'm eating out, it's the weekend, or someone is offering it to me.
Tiffany, you KNOW who you are and you KNOW that you have a STRONG support system. And the fact of the matter is that no one can make this decision for you but yourself, you cannot simply wait around for it to happen or wish that it would- you have GOT to MAKE it happen.
And you will.
p.s. Keep a sweaty smile upon your face :)