Days #160 & #161: R-r-r-random.
rafting rahong pangalengan

Days #160 & #161: R-r-r-random.



Morning friends!

It's Friday!!! Can I get a whoo hoo?!? WHOO HOO!!!

I feel the need to just share a bunch of randomness today- heck it's almost the weekend and my mind is nowhere near being able to focus on anything! So here goes nothing :)
Yesterday I got a pretty sweet workout in- my usual 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 15 on the upright bike, sooner or later I'll kick it up and change it up but for right now this is what is realistic for me and I can't lie- I still thoroughly enjoy it! Check out the sweat :)


So....I have new OBSESSION- wanna know what it is???

It's GLEE! I seriously love this show and just cannot get enough! The writing is witty, the characters and hilarious, and best of all- they are actually all talented! Anyone else share this newfound love of mine? I would marry Finn, no lie. :)

Continuing on this train of randomness, does anyone have any REALLLLY good recipes for the crockpot? I just got a new one and I'd really like to try it out and before I head to the library to check out a cookbook I figured I'd check in with a more reliable and fun panel, you! Suggestions?

Alright, I'm peacing out now but I would just like to share that I will have a very special treat for you all on my blog this weekend- it's a Tiffany first ;)

Have a GREAT weekend friends, make good choices!



rafting rahong pangalengan