Days #146 - #159: An Update :)
rafting rahong pangalengan

Days #146 - #159: An Update :)

Well... hello :)


It's been exactly 2 weeks since my last post- I got a few comments wondering where I was and wanting to make sure that I am okay (which was SUPER sweet) and allow me to put your mind's at ease- all is well with Miss Tiff! See...


Between my best friend coming to visit from Florida for a whole week (which also meant a week's vacation off from work! whoo hoo!) and the launch of our church, it just wasn't the right time. There used to be times where I would feel SO guilty and like I was failing in my weight loss efforts if I couldn't blog (and read blogs) every single day; like seriously- really guilty. But that ideaology began to make things feel like a chore, which is obviously not the purpose. This blog is for me, for my growth, evaluation, and enjoyment and the moment that it becomes anything but is the moment I need to take some time away, which is what I did :)


But miss you all, I did! This network is such a blessing- truly. And I'm more excited than ever to share with you all that as of this morning, I have hit a major mile stone...I have broken the 300lb barrier and now weigh 298lbs!!!!!


I can honestly say that I don't really remember the last time (since being maybe....16 or 17) weighing under 300lbs; it was like I remember the dreadful day that I saw 300 on the scale and then I've just always fluctuated between 300-352 for the last 7ish years. But not anymore!!!! :) I know that 298lbs is by NO means a heatlhy or normal weight, but I almost feel like I've taken one step closer to joining the ever exclusive club of the "normal" by having a #2 in front of my weight-one last time WHOO HOO! :)


This means that I have lost a total of 54lbs in about 6 months and only have 46lbs to go to make my goal of losing 100lbs by November 8, 2010!
I'm still grooving w/ replacing 1 meal a day with a fruit smoothie (see last post) and have been reevaluating a lot of my goals and motives, which I'm sure will be shared with you all sooner or later, but right now I'm just happy to be back in the swing of blogging as well as NOT weighing 300 anything :)
Peace and Love to you guys- I'm looking forward to catching up on all of your blogs and hearing about your progress as well!
rafting rahong pangalengan