New Blog Additions!
rafting rahong pangalengan

New Blog Additions!

I figured after 2+ years & 150ish pounds that it was finally time for a blog facelift, hence the new look!

I decided to add the new pages above because it's what I think it most important. I realize that not everyone who is currently reading this blog has been reading since the beginning so chances are you may have missed some stuff. So for anyone interested in reading more about where I've come from, how I am doing it & where I'm headed- check. it. out!

I spent the last week in NYC for work with D (aka: the love of my life :) It was my first time in the city & it truly was a B.L.A.S.T.

Not sure where this Sunday's weekly weigh in will have me at but regardless of what it says, I'm keeping my chin up & a smile on my face because life is simply too short & God is too good to do anything else.


rafting rahong pangalengan