Day #131, #132, #133, & #134: Parting is such sweet sorrow???
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #131, #132, #133, & #134: Parting is such sweet sorrow???

Hi friends :)

Thx so much for all of your SUUUUUUPER sweet words on my last post- totally not necessary- but OH SO nice ;)

Not a whole lot of updates from me...when you're fasting (and therefore not exercising) there isn't a whole lot to talk about on the health/fitness front.

I do have one piece of exciting news...I signed a lease on a new apartment this week! I've never really lived in a place (as an adult) that I've really felt was my own; I lived in a dorm all through college and then for the last year I've lived with 3 other roomies in a house that 2 of them had been living in for the last 6 years or s0- but coming in July I will be moving into a super cute apartment with one of my best friends and I just couldn't be more excited! I've already been thinking about the color that I want to paint the walls and looking for furniture on Craigslist has become my newest addiction- no, seriously. lol.

And while I can't wait to move into a new enviorment and just begin a new phase of life- this move does present one little problem: I don't know if I'll be able to go to my gym anymore!!!

:(

Here's the stitch: The gym that I attend now (and LOVE oh so dearly) is literally less than 5 minutes from my house, BUT the new place I'm moving to is about 20ish minutes from my house and since I always go to the gym right after work (aka-RUSH HOUR), it would take me close to AN HOUR to get to work and then about a 30 minute drive home afterward.

So you see my dilema right? Do I deal with the extra driving to go to a gym that I'm comfortable with, have already paid for the entire year for, and just stinking love or do I start a new gym membership that I gym that I could love but could also hate in order to save time?

Um...HELP!
rafting rahong pangalengan