Day: #103-#107: Updates from this week!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day: #103-#107: Updates from this week!

Whew!

WHAT.A.WEEK!
As you all know I started my new job about 3 weeks ago and my first 2 weeks were spent in training so this was my first week on my own and daaaaaang was it busy! Like seriously- yesterday I sat down at my desk at 7:00 am and didn't even eat lunch till 3:30! I'm not complaining- it beats being bored any day, but wow- it was an adjustment and has definitely put a funk in my blogging!

But- I've definitely missed you all and I've missed blogging- no need to fear though- eating wise, I've done better this week than I have in a long time- mostly because I've been too tired or busy to eat though lol.

Here's some highlights from the past couple of days:

- Update #1: I gave brussels sprouts a second chance...and guess what??? I liked them! I know I'll probably get some flack because of this but the first time I tried them I bought them fresh and baked em in the oven and...I just wasn't impressed. So when I saw this baby at the grocery store the other day, you'll understand why I was a little wary:Especially because I knew that since they are cooked in "butter sauce" (wtf?!) lol I knew it probably wouldn't be very healthy. Well, as you can see on the box the serving portion is only 60 cals and guess what? They were DELICIOUS! Most of the advice that I had gotten about cooking them fresh said not to cook them to the point of "mushiness" but these were mushy and I really liked that compared to the crispy ones! They even made a few guest dinner appearances this week:So, to each his own but I'm definitely excited to be making brussels a part of my meal repetoire!

- Update #2: I walked at least 8 miles yesterday! Yea, seriously! Last night me and my team from church were passing out fliers in our community for our upcoming service this weekend and we started at 6:30 and didn't stop until 11:30pm! Lots of hills, steps, and just plain walking! Here's a pic my roomate snapped of me...can you tell I'm exhausted!?! :)
Hahaha yea- I'm dog tired today, but that's ok because I haven't been able to make it to the gym 1 time this week; and I do mean "I HAVEN'T been able to." My own personal gym rule is that if there is ANY way that I can go, then I go- and I've only broken that rule maybe 2 times in the past 3 1/2 months so I have just been making sure that my eating is spot on and I've probably done better in this past week nutrition wise than I have in a lonng time. Yay!

Alright, and I think that's about it for me- I promise not to go on a crazy 5 day no blogging haieatous again! lol

See you on Sunday for weigh in day! :)
rafting rahong pangalengan