Day #81 & #82: Progress Pics!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #81 & #82: Progress Pics!

I just want to start off by saying that I've been a bit of a crappy blogger friend lately and that I'm changing that pronto. As you all know my life has been a bunch of craziness lately with job stuff and now that things have settled down a little more, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. There are so many of you who are new to my blog that I'm looking forward to getting to know through following your journeys as well so be patient because I will be having a bit more time to spend in blogland very soon!

Alright, well I've officially lost another 20lbs which means it's time for the second installment of progress pics! (Sorry that the formatting/editing isn't perfect but my computer goes a bit crazy when I try and edit photos so I didn't even want to mess with it). So without further adieu... Front View
Side View Back View Ahhh so there you have it. Honestly, I don't really see too much of a difference in the pics but I have been dropping pant sizes like crazy so I know there must be a change.

One thing that has me pretty excited is that a few years ago when I made my only other attempt at losing weight I started out weighting 329lbs and got down to 312lbs (17lbs) and since this weekend I weighed in at 312lbs that means any weight that I lose from here on out is "new weight" that I don't ever remember being smaller than! Cool huh? I'm only 4lbs away from meeting my March end goal weight of 308lbs so I'm hitting the gym like a madwoman this week!

Now I'm off to read all of your blogs- hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
rafting rahong pangalengan