Day #79 & #80: Week Recap & Weigh In
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #79 & #80: Week Recap & Weigh In

This week has undoubtedly been one of the busiest weeks of my life- and my life seems to always be busy, so that's saying something.

For the most part the cause of the busyness is because the church that I am on staff at and helping to plant will be launching very soon and we are busy getting everything ready for our building, services, and advertising- and being that I am the Outreach Director I am in charge of putting on a massive Easter Egg hunt that we will be premiering to the community in two weeks...needless to say, lots going on!

And due to all of this craziness I will have only made it to the gym 2x's this week instead of the 5x's that I aim for and because I was on the go so much I ended up eating out A LOT more than I have been in the past few months which lead to some less than ideal options.

Here's me after my workout yesterday, which included: 30 min's on Mr. T (3.6/3.7), and 25 minutes on Ellie :)

I look back on this week with some mixed feelings about if I really gave it my best (which is ALL that I require of myself)...

One on hand when I ate out I made some really stupid and careless decisions; this told me that I need to be a little more aggressive with using some tactics for healthy eating when eating out.

On the other hand I know that I made it to the gym every possible day that I could and that I didn't just throw everything else out the window because I couldn't work out.

Although my goal is to get to the gym 5x's a week, I realize that I live in the real world where what I plan doesn't always work out and that's why I think it's important to: 1) Have a backup plan in place for when stuff gets crazy, 2) Ditch the "all or nothing" attitude and realize that just because everything isn't ideal in one area doesn't mean that everything is ruined.

Now let's get to business, as you all know it's weigh in day- here's the stats:

End of March Goal Weight: 308
Last Week's Weight: 314
This Week's Weight: 312 (-2lbs)

Guess what that means..... I've officially lost 40 lbs!!

I seriously cannot believe that I've lost that much weight- it truly amazes me; not because I'm so amazing but because I guess I never really thought I would ever actually lose weight- and I'm proving myself wrong. Dead wrong.

I'll be posting my next set of progress pics tomorrow- which is exciting and a little intimidating but in the end, who cares if I don't look as great as I'd like to- it's only a matter of time :)

Thanks for being the best group of bloggy friends a girl could ever ask for!
rafting rahong pangalengan