Day #37 & #38: Snowed In/ Weigh In
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #37 & #38: Snowed In/ Weigh In

Well, I'm alive- barely!

Not sure if you heard about the arctic storm blizzard from hell that hit the Northeast this weekend but we were right smack dab in the middle of it. We were told to only expect about 4-8 inches of snow on Friday night but we woke up Saturday morning to about 2 feet! I'm sure that for some that might not sound like that big of a deal, but for this Arizona girl- it was nuts!

Because of all this craziness I wasn't able to make it to the gym yesterday or today like I had planned, but I would say that the 3+hours of shoveling that we did was work enough.

As ya'll know today was weigh in day and... no loss/no gain. I def. wasn't excited to see that number but being that it's that time of the month and that I seem to show a pattern of losing weight every other week- I'm not nervous or disappointed; I'm doing everything right so it's only a matter of time before the scale gives me what I deserve!

Thought I'd leave you all w/ some pics from this weekend...enjoy!

Our swimming pool is actually under all of that!

Me trying to get to my car :)
Oh so much fun...not!

We are supposed to be getting even more snow this week and I can't lie, when the weather is like this it does put a damper on me being able to workout the way that I like to, but I guess you gotta just work with what you got!

Peace!
rafting rahong pangalengan