Day #1: The 1st Day of the Rest of My Life...
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #1: The 1st Day of the Rest of My Life...

Happy 2010 and Day #1 of Project 365!

Sorry that I haven't been able to post until now- it was a late, late night followed by a late, late morning and it continued to be a lazy, lazy day :)

Isn't there something magical about January 1st? Today I was just reminded that I have such an amazing gift in having the opportunity to change my life at a young age. From the way that the past few years have flown by I know that 2020 will be here before I know it and only I can decide who I will be when that time comes. Plus- I'm 23 years old and so much happens from being 23 to 33 and I don't want to miss out on any of it and I know that if I continue on the track that I am- I will.

I've titled this blog "Project 365" not just because I needed a clever title and it is one of my goals to lose 100lbs in a year, but because I was inspired by a girl with whom I have A LOT in common named Kassey (you can check out her blog here); this past year she lost 161lbs- in 1 year!!! She went from being 309lbs to now being asked to help teach her spinning class- and again, in 1 year! That is just truly incredible!

There are times even now where I wonder if I can truly lose all of the weight I need to- I mean clearly, I have never done this before and it can be downright scary and intimidating but if she can do it- so can I! In just 1 year she was able to completely alter her life forever in a hundred different ways and I am going to do it to.

2010 is going to be a year of hard work, sacrifice, and determination. I believe that if I put EVERYTHING I HAVE into being completely dedicated to this for the next year (possibly year and a half to get to my goal) that I will be able to live the rest of my life the way that I should be living it.

I am willing to give a year of complete dedication so that I can live an extra ten or twenty years.

I am willing to learn self control when it comes to my food choices so that I can be a good example to my future children.

I am willing to spend an immense amount of time and effort on becoming healthy this year so that I can live the rest of my life how I deserve to live it.

I am willing to push myself harder than I ever have before to prove to myself that I am not bound by my past or my circumstances- especially not ones that are self-imposed.

And I know that as dedicated as I am that I won't be able to do this without help from God- I am going to need some serious supernatural strength to make it through this year. A scripture that I am going to be hanging on to and believing this year is Phillipians 4:13 which says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." And I will.

And now... my measurements for January. I feel like I may or may not have gone overboard in what all I measured but oh well! I guess you can never be too thorough! LOL

January Measurements:
Biceps= 21''
Forearms=13''
Neck= 15'' - has anyone else ever measured this? lol
Chest (the boobage)= 51''
Stomach= 50''
Hips= 61''
Thighs= 38''
Calves=22''

This make me pretty sick. But, there's no sense in beating myself up over it so... on we go to some more humiliation :) I will be updating my measurements monthly.

I know that I said I was going to be posting my first of the progress pics today but due to camera difficulties I'm going to have to wait until later this week- my bad! :)

However, due to this being Day #1 I figured that I would share some of the worst pics of myself that I have. You know those pics that you never let anyone see? The ones you even refuse to look at? Well here mine come. Why am I doing this? Because I am not going to be that person anymore and it's healthy for me to remember why I need to do this; and you all just get the privilege of viewing these highly classified images! So...without further a due...

Tiffany's worst pics eva!! :)


Before Pic #1: Me and my bff

Before pic #2
Bold
Before pic #3

Before Pic #4: Check out the mismatching flip flops :)

Before Pic #5: Me and my cousin Tatum

Before Pic #6: Bowling fun



Alright, here's to the next 364!
rafting rahong pangalengan