Day #115, #116, & #117: Mixin' it up!
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #115, #116, & #117: Mixin' it up!

I really am a creature of habit. I have absolutely no problem eating the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day...well I've never tried it really, but I do eat the same things A LOT.

Lately, however- I have been trying quite a few new products that I flippin' LOVE so I figured I'd share with you all!

First New Love: Naked Juice- Green Machine!Now I've tried many of the other Naked Juice brands drinks that are more fruit based but the "Green Monster" has always been the one flavor that I've shied away from- primarily because when reading the ingredients list I came across words like: blue green algae, spinach, broccoli, and garlic... I was a bit skeptical about how appetizing this drink would actually be. Can you blame me? Well...to my utter shock and suprise- this drink is fabulous! Despite it's vegetablly (you like that word?? lol) contents, it doesn't taste like veggies at all- the taste is really more like kiwi and apples- YUM! Now, I should provide a word of caution- this drink really works better as a meal replacement (at least in my opinion) and definitely not something to do everyday, but it's something I like to work into my diet if, for example I know I'll be having a heavy dinner so I'll have a Naked juice for lunch. If you drink the entire bottle of this flavor naked juice the nutrition facts will look something like: 260 calories, 0g fat, 30mg sodium, 880g potassium, 64 carbs, 2g fiber, 50g sugar (ouch!), and 2g protein. Like I said, maybe not good for the everyday, but certainly not a horrible choice either! In fact, each bottle of Naked juice contains at least a pound of fruit in every bottle! Saweeet!

Second New Love: Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk!Ok, so no doubt if you've been reading weight loss blogs for any amount of time you've probably heard of this stuff and up until last week I hadn't gotten around to giving it a shot, but now I can say that all of the fuss is indeed true- this stuff= AMAZING. First off- don't be confused- this isn't non fat milk or even soy milk, it's almond milk; meaning it is a milk substitute made from ground almonds! And unlike animal milk, almond milk contains no cholesterol or lactose, and is completely vegan. This miracle milk has only 40 calories per serving as compared to the 90-100 calories per serving that I was getting with non-fat milk. And to top it all off- this stuff taste SO good. I've been using it with my cereal (Special K Vanilla Almond), as well as in my oatmeal (High Fiber Maple and Brown Sugar) and it is just so much creamier than regular milk. Seriously, I would have a hard time believing that anyone who tries this stuff wouldn't like it- PLUS it's cheaper than regular milk- I picked up a carton the other day for $2.80 or so!

Third New Love: Sam's Club Bruschetta!

No lie- this stuff is amazing. I probably use this at least once a day and sometimes twice. Tomatoe/garlic stuff is right up my alley and I love that it is premade and I can just scoop it onto stuff and it's already ready to go! Plus it's SO low calorie and is packed with tons of flavor! In fact, I even topped my breakfast sandwhich with it the other day...I'm all about keeping things SIMPLE and this is one of the most simple and usable grocery items in my fridge! Love it!

So folks, there you have it- 3 new items that will be making a regular appearance on my daily menu!

Have you all tried any of these products? What did you think? Any new "loves" of your own?


Peace out girl scouts!
rafting rahong pangalengan