Day #112, #113, & #114: I DO have clavicles!!! :)_
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #112, #113, & #114: I DO have clavicles!!! :)_

Hi Kiddos!

So first of all, it's weigh in day! I was pretty much anticipating a gain or at least a maintenance week after last week's B.I.G loss and turns out, I was right...

Last Week's Weight: 304
This Week's Weight: 305
Result: +1lb

I'm truthfully not very upset about the gain, like I said- big loss weeks are usually followed by...not so big loss weeks :)

Don't have a lot of time today so I figured I just share some highlights from the week:

* I had about 3 pretty killer workouts! I've consistently been able to do 30 minutes on the elliptical; I can't even tell you how suprised I still am by that; I remember when I first started working out, I thought it would be close to a year before I was able to do 30 minutes! It's definitely been one of my proudest accomplishments thus far- can't you see that twinkle in my eyes??? ;)
* So I can't go into a lot of details, but let's just say that I may or may not have a lil' crushypoo on a friend of mine and this week that "special friend" told me twice that he thought I looked great and could tell I've lost weight! I can't even tell you how great that made me feel.* So let's just say that bones are popping out of my body- in a GREAT way! It seems that anyone who has ever been overweight can sympathize with wondering if they even have a collar bone (aka- a clavicle bone) and lately mine has been making an appearance! Whoo hoo!

All of these things make for a smiley Tiffany! :)
rafting rahong pangalengan