Day #43: Are YOU up for a Challenge?
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day #43: Are YOU up for a Challenge?

Morning lovelies!



This is going to be a quick post b/c I would rather have those of you who haven't gotten a chance to read yesterday's post which talks about the I AM WORTH MORE Challenge that starts next week! Again, if you're up for the challenge then comment on that post and feel free to use the I AM WORTH MORE scale pic as well!



Tomorrow I will be finishing up the 4 Pitiful Pitalls that cause people to give up on their journey and that we all must learn to overcome in order to be successful, which is: When the unexpected happens and life throws you a curve ball.



I now leave you with this: I have had a bag of spinach in my freezer for a while and I figured that since it has been a bit since I've made anything new and yummy that I might as well put the spinach to use! Introducing my version of the Hungry Girl Spinach Dip!

Since I've never actually made spinach anything and I knew that this would be a lite version of this yummy favorite, I was a little nervous about how it would turn out- well... AMAZING is a pretty fair description as to how it turned out!



Here's the "how to":

- 10oz Spinach

- 1/2 cup of light mayo

- 4oz light cream cheese

- 4 tbls of reduced fat parmesan cheese

- 1oz skim or soy milk

- 1tbls minced garlic

- 1/4 cup of non fat sour cream

- 4oz chopped water chestnuts

and viola!



It was just so dang good that I knew I wanted it for dinner but would have felt way too guilty just shoving it into my mouth so... I made a spinach and tomato flat bread pizza!

Peace out lovelies!

rafting rahong pangalengan