Day# 13: Ehhh....
rafting rahong pangalengan

Day# 13: Ehhh....

Alright, so let's just get it over with...

I'm a girl who is true to my word, so as promised- I'm posting the BEFORE pics. Mind you this is already 2 months into my journey and 19lbs lower than my starting weight- but I don't think I've seen any dramatic changes so I'm guessing these are still pretty accurate. I'll also be posting new pics at the beginning of every month, so here's January's:





I'm pretty much just speechless.

If you read some of my earliest posts you will remember that I sometimes forget that I even need to lose weight because I TRULY do not see myself as being obese. But then I look at these pics and I swear that if I didn't know it was me I probably wouldn't even believe it. How did this happen?

I'm going to spend the rest of this week asking myself and praying about that very question: How and why did this happen?

However- I refuse to sit here and beat myself up and make myself feel sick about this- even though that is exactly what I feel like doing. I have made the decision to change and have already begun to change (I've lost almost 20lbs already!) These pictures will no longer be a part of my life other than to be used in 352 days from now when I can look back and realize how far I've come and how strong I am.

There will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be another picture of me that looks like this- mark my words. This is not who I am and not who I was created to be. This is enough- no more.

Inhale....Exhale.....and I'm moving forward.

On a happier note- I went to Target yesterday and picked up my new digital camera with the Biggest Loser money! I even scored a pretty sweet deal- I got the camera, memory card, and case for $150! Here's me showing my new camera a little love!

Change your life today bloggers!

rafting rahong pangalengan